Wednesday, February 28, 2018

My Good Morning Messages of Feb

Most of us are WhatsApp users. Just users or addicts? 

WhatsApp has simplified communication, even for not so tech-savvy people.  Now each one is a member of at least half a dozen groups.  Some are family groups, some are work related.  I used to get annoyed with the same posts being forwarded in almost all the groups.  At times, a message that you forward comes back to you in seconds!  This reminds me of an old saying "You get what you give" :)

I do get annoyed with these innumerable good morning messages that we get in different groups.  They are all advises and quotes.  I tend to believe that those who send such advises / posts, do practice them in life.  But few instances of interaction with the people who send the advises, revealed that many of them don't even bother to read those posts, but just forward.  I don't know what to call such attitudes!

Couple of months back I too decided to get into this good morning posts bandwagon.  But NO FORWARDS..  I chose a group with parents and volunteers of 'persons with intellectual disabilities' and everyday I created a card with quotes related to different aspects of 'persons with intellectual disabilities', and posted in the group everyday morning.  I kept getting responses once in a while.  Messages on the card are created by me.  But I created the background (using images in public domain), that goes with the chosen messages.  

I thoroughly enjoyed creating them.  I did miss 5 days in February.   Here are all the cards I created in February.  



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Joy of Giving Up Habits and Comforts in quest of Safe Hands

Last few months, we have been experiencing “Jo y of Giving Up ”.   Have read quite a bit on it in articles and many forwarded messages. It i...