Friday, April 6, 2018

My Good Morning Messages of March

As indicated in one of my previous posts, I used to create Good Morning messages focussing persons with intellectual disabilities, their parents and volunteers working with them.  These messages are posted daily in a group of persons with special needs, parents, and volunteers.  Here are the messages created for the month of March.  

The copy on the messages are not mine, taken from different sources.  I did make changes to some of them.  I just created the cards, with relevant background and imagery, primarily to inspire people working with persons with special needs.  

I thoroughly enjoyed creating them.  I did miss 4 days; an improvement over 5 misses in the month of February.  






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Joy of Giving Up Habits and Comforts in quest of Safe Hands

Last few months, we have been experiencing “Jo y of Giving Up ”.   Have read quite a bit on it in articles and many forwarded messages. It i...